Friday, March 16, 2012

When I Smile...

When I see a photo that makes me smile...
I always want to share it with you!
Isn't this vintage aqua samsonite luggage just darling??
It truly makes me want to pack for a fun weekend getaway up the coast 
or
maybe even book a last minute trip to Paris to see the flower shops
&
 have the scent of a chocolat bunny float slowly by my nose tempting me to eat his ears~~
Even if it is for just a moment in my mind...

Have a Fun & Special Weekend my Loves!!


xxx's
~

fin


photo from KathyHackmanHutchison via pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I adore this color. what a fabulous set of luggage!!! The colors of Spring are upon us and I love the feeling it brings, hope, peace and a sense of renew....I wish you the most wonderful of weekends!! Xo ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet I love this and would use the entire set today!

    Please come and join my new Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool! Thanks for sharing~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful luggage Janet. I would feel SO good, turning up at the airport with that little lot !!!!
    Have a beautiful weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a charming snapshot of the joys and excitement that travel brings. I also like the charm of the bus carrying all of the aqua suitcases. If I packed that many suitcases, I hope that I would be "living" there for a while...perhaps in the south of France.
    Bon week-end,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't I love just one of these pieces. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a work of art. I would love to see what the car looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I have two pieces of that exact luggage in that exact color! It's in the rafters of my garage & now I have to go get them down! Have a lovely weekend my friend!
    xoxo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete