Sunday, March 10, 2013

French Blue

The color
 French Blue
  always INSPIRES me & makes me SMILE~
I just found this website I want to share with you called
Different artist use the color
French Blue
 to make the most Beautiful glass beads I have ever seen!

Julie Fountian writes about her creation above:
"French Blue is significantly darker than regular Periwinkle and it’s much better with silver wire. I can't use Periwinkle with silver wire as it fumes too badly, no problem with French Blue."
Laura Sparling wrote about her beauties above:
"I decided to make a set of beads out of plain, un-encased Effetre Turquoise and then I  decorated them with some fine scrolly stringerwork in CiM
French Blue." 

What color in your life inspires you the very MOST??
Big Hugs



  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

  2. Blue of any shade! But now, for sure, French Blue!