Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Winner

The Winner:
is one of my readers that wrote with no name...
someone who sees with a heart and walks with Angels everyday.
~~~
Anonymous said...
"As I sit here in tears reading this blog, and these responses, I am reminded of my loved ones that are no longer here that I feel are my Angels. I miss the so much sometimes even though I know they are close. Also I am reminded of when I lost my wings, and what a very long a strenuous journey it was for me to find them again. Thank you so much for the world you create, and sharing with us. Whoever wins these wings from this living breathing Angel will truly deserve them.-hebehimisa"

Whoever this special reader is please email me your name & mailing address to Frenchbluue@cox.net

My gift to you is to Thank You for sharing in this giveaway in

a most beautiful way...

To remind you to always know those dear dear Angels of yours are truly with you everyday.

And...

To congratulate You that you have found your wings to fly again~
These wings will remind you
of your own journey on this planet we call earth
and to never lose your wings again~
~~`
XO's
~~~
~~
fin
photo 1 Such Pretty Things~photo 2 Rachel Ashwell

12 comments:

  1. You chose well. What beautiful prose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! You both have made my day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving, lovely and wonderful. seems they found the perfect home.

    blessings

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a touching response. I hope that the anonymous person finds this post~Everytime she looks at these wings they will remind her of those she misses dearly.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These angel wings are lovely. Love their transparent look. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Janet,
    What a perfect recipient for your giveaway. I love that you chose her.
    You do the most wonderful and heartfelt giveaways Janet. Only you could do them this way. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous !
    I would love if you link some of your French posts to my French Obsession party tomorrow ! People would love to discover your amazing taste !
    Bisous
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fin, I just read some of the comments. Really touching...congrats to the Anonymous winner...I hope she contacts you to get her wings! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled upon your beautiful blog, read your article and all the angel comments and I was nearly crying! Thank you.
    Just love your blog and your photos, so glad to have found you, you're inspiring!
    Slavica

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so beautiful. Glad I found your blog..kind of new to blog world (less than a month) and having a ball discovering so many great blogs and people! Please visit me, think you would like it.....
    www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete