Sunday, April 5, 2009

Egg Hunt in Provence!


Easter in Provence!
Please Come along with me.....
I'm going on an Easter egg hunt
in France and your invited!!
It will be in the lavender fields....



My favorite time of year...
Everything is in full bloom!


Put on your best dress...

and get your Easter bonnet too...

Come on!
Follow Me....
Hurry let's go!!

Pick out a basket...

O.K...
On your mark....
Get set...
Ready...
Go!!

We'll run through lavender fields...

Oh! There's some eggs!!
I want a blue one!!

Can you smell the lavender?
I can!

I will fill my basket with honey ....
Bzzzzzzzz......

Look at this beauty!
The wings of an angel...

We can get lost chasing butterflies....
if you want to...

Another blue egg!!
Can I have this one too?
Please...
Pretty Please
??

I want these eggs
but I think
I better
leave this nest
alone...

I will collect bundles of lavender...
there's enough for you too!


Here put some in your basket!

I will feed the ducks...
and fill my basket and pockets
with moments & memories...
of being here.


I love baby chicks!
They remind me of...

new beginnings...


I'll pull some fresh carrots from the earth...



I will gather peace
because
this lamb reminds me of
a higher place to be...


I wish you an Easter
filled with
childhood dreams,
like chocolate filled eggs
and enchanted beauty,
magic
and wonder!


Please tell me...I want to know...
What did you put in your Easter Basket?
Happy Easter to You!!

10 comments:

  1. WOWWW!!! This is the most BEAUTIFUL post!!

    I loved going through the lavender fields. And, I put a little chick in my basket and one of those Easter eggs that you can see through. Thanks for the fun time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot, I took a rabbit in my basket to play with Vito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh uh uh! Thanks for coming along!! I'm glad you got one of those sugared eggs you can see into... they are called enchanted eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so incredible! You have the most amazing eye and capture the world in a way that no others can!
    I grabbed one of the huge baskets and had to get one of everything! But I love the blue eggs most! Each picture wrapped me up in the festive world and took me away! I LOVE this post!!! Happy Easter to you too SCoop!! MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh....Janet! I had a LOVELY time looking for some eggs in the PRETTY fields of LAVENDER. Such beauty this time of year and these Easter images are Très BELLE!!! I love all the little ones....SO PRECIOUS!!!

    Happy Easter Janet!
    ~Miss Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, did I ever enjoy that post, thanks so much! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Kris!!
    And YOU, our sweetest, already have a basket full of painted magic eggs & precious little gifts you share with us all through your amazing art~
    Happy Easter Miss Kris!!

    Miss Scoop...
    Don't forget we are sharing the blue eggs...
    Happy Easter my little one~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fabulous and gorgeous post, all these exquisite images for Easter! A beautiful job!!!!!! I've added you to my blog list. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful...this post really did make me smile this morning. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun! Wishing you and yours the happiest of Easters!

    ReplyDelete